11-Jul-2017 (Tue) Wherein it's Robot Time!
Fourth Annual Cocktail Robotics Grand Challenge is coming up this Sunday, July 16! Come for the Mad Science, stay for the cocktails! Or maybe the other way around! I don't even know! This is one of my favorite events that we do all year. You must come.
On the agenda so far:
- Beerbot: It follows...
- Chassis: Shiny and mobile!
- Schrödinger's Martini: A superposition of wet and dry!
- N. E. BREE-8: Three Laws Compliant!
- Steve the Bartending Robot
- TikiTron: Prepare your sacrifice!
- Tipsy Train: LEGO of your inhibitions!
- Whiskeyball: The excitement of Skee-Ball and cocktails!
Not all of them have sexy glamour shots, but here are a few:
Also! if you are planning to come to the FM-84 & The Midnight show this Friday, you should buy tickets now, because it is definitely going to sell out. Hooray!