Here are some searches that have brought people to this web site this month:
- "anything that can live on its own"
- "dark booty gallery"
- "streaming like the chipmunks"
- "photo of immaculate conception"
- "butt shaking AND clip art"
- "potato gun ignition preparation"
- "naked hula hooping"
- "is hard, let's go shopping"
- "d and a san francisco lounge"
- "kicked in the nuts videos"
- "wrestling slut"
- "naughty agnes"
- "no space left on device"
I hope you all found what you were looking for.
So get this: when the Remedy guys started selling tickets to some of their events, they wanted to get the email addresses of people who bought tickets. There was already a checkbox to subscribe to the DNA Lounge mailing list, so we added a second one to allow people to subscribe to the event promoters' mailing lists too. (We added a second checkbox because from the beginning we've said "we won't share your email address with anyone without your permission" and that's not about to change.)
I'm feeling the love, I really am.