17-Jun-2007 (Sun)
Wherein are presented photos of The Event Which Shall Not Be Named.

Photos are up of Chocolate Syrup Wrestling, or as some call it, Future Yeast Infections of America. I don't have anything clever to say about it this time that I didn't say last time, so why don't you just go read that.

I can't wait to read the web server statistics next month... you may recall that the 2005 incarnation of this event had an effect that was non-negligible.

Last time, the club smelled like rotting milk for close to three months after the event, because the chocolate went down the drains, turned to glue, and then the milk in it rotted. It was truly foul. No amount of cleaning product would make it go away; I think we ended up having the drains snaked out from the street.

My henchmen assure me that there is a Plan this time, and that Everything Will Be Fine.

One of the girls had dreadlocks. Think about that.

1. fantasygoat says:

The posts in drunkdna are particularly telling as well.

2. rapier1 says:

Wow. I seriously thought Jan and I were the only two people in the world that knew that song.

3. eqe says:

You've really struck a new high low with the photos this time. I especially like the crowd shots. So many button-down shirts, so little time.

(Did you really plastic-wrap the speakers for this show?)

4. nightrider says:

I thought to myself, when I read your mention of The Girl With The Dreadlocks, "well, she'll probably just cut them off afterwards."

But then I saw how long they were... and I knew. There's no way she's going to cut them off. They're just going to sit there and rot.

And rot.

And rot.

Until one night her roommates all gather 'round her wearing gas masks, chloroform her, and shave her head. Then, call HAZMAT.

5. djverablue says:

the one thing i'm still wondering....why was the snark-a-tron turned off?!?!? people could have still read it through the plastic, and it would have given me an endless source of amusement.

You could not read it through the plastic when it was on.

And nobody looks at the sign when there are boobies.

6. wikkit42 says:

I can't possibly see naked women covered in chocolate increasing the number of hits to your website. Inconceivable.

For permits, is there intersection between naked events and trying to be a "restaurant"? I imagine the tub of chocolate syrup makes you more restaurant-y.